Sunday, February 7, 2010

To Give and Recieve

I just thought y'all might like to know, the lovely Miss Beth Revis is having a blog contest. I'd recommend going over and checking it out.

In other news, two very kind fellow bloggers were kind enough to think of me with the Over the Top Award. Thank you Piedmont Writer and Hatshepsut. Thank you both for thinking of me. I'm not going to post the answers to the questions again, but if you're interested in seeing 'em, you can click here.

Miss Ronni Griffin
was kind enough to give me the Superior Scribbler Award. Thanks Ronni. :) Now, I'm not sure if I've got the rules quite right, but I believe I now pass this blog on to five other bloggers. Here goes:

1) Susan Mills of A Walk in My Shoes. (She's probably forgotten more interesting footwear than I'll ever see in my life.)
2) Lisa and Laura of Lisa and Laura Write fame.
3) L.T. Elliot who Dreams of Quills and Ink
4)Roni Griffin the premier * Fiction Groupie *
5) Miss Natalie Whipple in Between Fact and Fiction

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards and thanks for passing one back to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! You're too kind, really. Congratulations on the award and thanks for letting me know about the contest, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about the awards, they are well-deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni -- Thanks. My pleasure.

    L.T -- My pleasure.

    Tiana -- Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and thank you for the award! Well deserved, my friend.

    ReplyDelete