Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thanks, Thoughts, and Thunks


The very sweet Tiana Lei has given me the Over the Top Award. Thanks for thinking of me, Tiana. ^_^

The rules for this award are pretty simple. I need to answer the following questions with just one word and then pass it along.

(Just one word. That might just kill me. A training exercise in concision, then.)

Your Cell Phone? Battered
Your Hair? Long-ish
Your Mother? Charming
Your Father? Tall
Your Favorite Food? Pasta
Your Dream Last Night? Movie-inspired
Your Favorite Drink? Tea
Your Dream/Goal? Publication
What Room Are You In? Dungeon
Your Hobby? Reading
Your Fear? Isolation
Where Do You Want To Be In Six Years? Somewhere
Where Were You Last Night? Friends
Something That You Aren't? Expected
Muffins? Nope
Wish List Item? Books
Where Did You Grow Up? Pennsylvania
Last Thing You Did? Music
What Are You Wearing? Clothes
Your TV? None
Your Pets? None
Friends? Awesome
Your Life? Great
Your Mood? Anticipatory
Missing Someone? Nah
Vehicle? Feet
Something You Aren't Wearing? Hat
Your Favorite Store? Borders
Your Favorite Color? Alternates
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Now
Last Time You Cried? Dunno
Your Best Friend? Awesome
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? DoF
Facebook? Yep
Favorite Place To Eat? Home

I answered those in one word, and it didn't kill me. Who'd have thunk it? (And, yes, if you're wondering, it was hard.)

Anyway, it is my pleasure to pass this award along to:

Lady Glamis over at The Innocent Flower
Natalie Whipple who is Between Fact and Fiction
Kiersten White of Kiersten Writes
Susan Mills the footwear queen of A Walk in My Shoes
Lisa and Lauren, the dynamic duo of Lisa and Laura Write

5 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks! Not sure if I'll follow the rules, but it was fun to read your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these lists. It helps us get to know each other a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glamis -- My pleasure. I'm glad you enjoyed the list.

    Piedmont -- Well, I'm happy the list interested you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! I liked your answers (except for the muffins- fresh blueberry muffins are yummy!). I wish I could live somewhere where feet could be my primary form of transportation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie -- Thanks. I don't deny that there are some very tasty muffins in this world, but if given a choice between a muffin and, say, a bagel, I'd pick the bagel.

    ReplyDelete