Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Bandana Chronicles

Bandana Color: Green

Surprisingly little to be said about the bandana world today. Simple day -- just home and dinner with my family--, so I didn't get out much; ergo, no not-subtle, highly-pointed staring to report. Even the weird waiter at the restaurant didn't seem to have any response. The most provocative comment was from my mother: "you look like someone from the cast of Fiddler on the Roof." Hardly anything at all. My guess: My family is about as inured to the sight of me in a bandana as they are ever going to get -- the day that they never comment is never going to come, in my estimation. The world -- who can say?

Bandana Trivia: Historically, bandanas have been used as a means of identifying members of gangs, certain sexual orientations, or some occupations.

No comments:

Post a Comment