Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Disappearing Act

Sorry to temporarily vanish from the face of the Earth. My bad. I'm currently working as a Sound Technician for a production of Pride and Prejudice as adapted by Jon Jory, and the rehearsals have decided to eat my life for an afternoon snack. Well, I hope my free time was delicious.
Thankfully, the show went up on Thursday, and tonight we do our last performance. I love working on this show -- something I repeat three times every time I yawn -- but I do like sleep. And soon, I'll have my life back and get back to blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Cool. Is the production at school or through a private company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The theater company is technically part of the school. On the other hand, we are self-funded, self-sufficient, and self-run.

    ReplyDelete