Sunday, March 22, 2009

Disappearing Act

So, I sort of fell off the face of the blogosphere this past week. I went down to Orlando with friends (Dear God, I'd almost forgotten what 78° and sunny feels like. It's almost enough to turn me into a heliolator -- sun-worshiper.) It was amazing, and I have learned to love the roller coaster, not formerly a close friend. My buds are all very pleased.

Now, the revelation (aside from the fact that the coasters have ruined me for anything tame :-[ ). Well, I frequently bemoan, when bored, that the cyber-world is leaving me nothing being posted anywhere to read. Well, after being gone for about 5 days, there's a seemingly never-ending supply of blog posts. YAY! Remember everyone: When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.

Sure, I basically got no writing done at all while I was away -- and I was with my betas so no reading got done -- but it was a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment