Monday, March 23, 2009

Coolest Thing Ever

Okay, while I was in Orlando, I did the coolest thing I have ever done in my life so far. (This either means that I'm young, that my life is boring, or that this really was as cool as I think it was. So far, no consensus.) I say so far in the optimistic hope that I'll do other things equally or more amazing, but it was astounding.

Look at this image.

Okay, see that couch -- yes, the one behind/under John Lennon. They have that couch in the room in the Lennon room at the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando. I got to sit on it during the tour.

Yes, some might not think this is cool, but I think people who think that are wrong. To quote Joey, our tour guide, "If you don't know who John Lennon is, not only should you be shot, but you probably think it's not as cool." Yeah, it's that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment