Tuesday, March 9, 2010

STOI

It's come to my attention that, as there are so many awesome people out there in the blogosphere, I've posted several posts about Some Things Of Interest. From now on, to simplify, I shall just abbreviating that label to STOI. For your convenience, and my own. Just FYI. Now, on to STOI.


Wendy posted some very interesting thoughts about writing like a building. I feel like the Great Wall of China. What building(s) are you?

The Intern gave some useful insights on xylophones, magicians' hats, and writing. For the record, I cannot play the xylophone, but I have a healthy respect for those who can.

And, Elana Johnson is having a blog contest to celebrate having more than 700 followers (Wowzers.) You'll want to go check it out.

4 comments:

  1. I'm the leaning tower of Pisa. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Wendy's post and entered Elana's contest, but I didn't see the Intern's post. I'll have to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KAH -- Ooh, I wonder what that would mean. I imagine something interesting and not quite like anything else.

    Susan -- I hope you enjoy it.

    L.T. -- My pleasure.

    ReplyDelete