Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blondes For The Win

Finally, I have found it! My official, new favorite blonde joke.



A lawyer and a blonde were sitting next to each other on a long train ride from Orlando to New York City. After about half an hour, the lawyer became bored and leaned over and asked the blonde if she would like to play a fun game.

The blonde just wanted to take a nap, so she politely declined and leaned against the window to get some shut-eye.

The lawyer persisted. The game, he promised, was very easy and a lot of fun. "I ask you a question," he said, "and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and vice-versa."

Again, the blonde politely declined and tried to get some sleep.

The lawyer, intent on playing, said, "Okay, if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500." 'She's a blonde,' he thought. 'I'll make some money easy on this one.'

The blonde weighed her options and concluded she wouldn't get any sleep until she played a round or two. She agreed to play.

The lawyer asked the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde didn't say a word, just reached into her purse, pulled out a five dollar bill, and handed it to the lawyer.

Then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?"
The lawyer was stumped. While he thought, the blonde fell asleep on the window. Not wanting to be bested by a blonde, the lawyer pulled out his computer, tapped into the WiFi and searched every database he could think of for the answer. He found nothing.

Finally, after over an hour of looking, the lawyer awakened the blonde and handed her $500. The blonde politely accepted the $500, stowed them in her purse, and shut her eyes again.

The lawyer, more than a little miffed, shook her awake and demanded, "Well, what's the answer!?

Without a word, the blonde reached into her purse, pulled out a five, handed it to the lawyer, and went back to sleep.

5 comments:

  1. RONTFLMFAO!!! Thanks for the Saturday morning funny. You're right, that's the best blonde joke I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I'm adding it to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that is the best blond joke, EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's AWESOME! My husband and I had a great laugh over that one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piedmont -- And there are some heavy competition in the world of good blonde humor.

    DL -- Excellent. It's a worthy joke.

    vader -- I agree.

    L.T. -- I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete