Wednesday, September 29, 2010

STOI

Hello, hello, fellow denizens of the Universe En Violet. I understand we have some new friends with us this week. Glad to see you all. Nice to have you with us. ^_^ Sit down, take a load off, stay a while. I'd offer you cookies and milk, but I've been given to understand that offering people internet cookies is considered poor form in many circles. At any rate, there's some cyber-milk (good for your cyber-bones) to my left. Enjoy.

Now, because my regular posting schedule is about to be interrupted by a blogfest, this Wednesday post is going to be lighter fair, Some Things Of Interest (STOI -- for those of you who missed my creating of that acronym) and linkaging. Enjoy.

First, some Ranting and Raving:
I've done my share of ranting and raving on this site, and I'm sure there's more to come somewhere. But, until that time, these two women have done it so excellently that I've decided to share their words.

Kiersten White does a great post on the importance on owning one's genre and not being ashamed of it. Right on, girl!

And Tara Maya's post on the self-imposed deadlines (they do exist!) is awesome and imbued with plenty of fire.

Some Other Things: Justine Dell is having a contest to celebrate having 250+ followers. Go over and say hi! :-)

Also,a while back, Vicki gave me the Versatile Blogger Award, and I've been remiss in thanking her for that. It was very sweet of you to think of my, Vicki.
(As I have already participated in this Award previously, I think I'll skip posting the seven secrets again, but if you really want 'em -- can't say I blame you, it's an interesting list --, here's the link to my original list.)

How are you all doing today?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dominique, I have an award for you at my blog too! ;) I think you can recycle the your seven secrets again too. LOL And btw I couldn't list 250 movies either.

    Happy writing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links, and congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talei -- Thanks for the award. That was very kind of you. :)

    Susan -- Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the links.

    ReplyDelete