Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day One

Okay, Day One of my new goals went well. First of all, it was a generally nice day. Secondly, my goals went off the way I'd hoped.

Goal 1: I typed my 2000 words. It was harder than I expected, because 2000 words is longer than I thought it would be. But I didn't have to change much in that section, so it wasn't too bad. On the other hand, I did notice that The Thief Book is longer than I believed it to be, (I really blew that whole estimation thing) so this will almost certainly take longer than I had planned. However, I intend to hold onto the Mini Goal regardless.

Goal 3: (Yes, that's out of order, but I'm feeling clever) I only checked Blogger twice today counting this time. Yes, I'm very proud of myself. And I'm at least 95% sure that it freed up time in my life. Now we just need to see if this continues.

Goal 2: The only thing I haven't done at this moment is post my post of the day. But I'm working on it. ;-) So let's call that one checked off the list.

All in all, good day. :D

How are everyone else's goals coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment