Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm Back

Okay, I hereby acknowledge that I am an absolute wretch for just taking off somewhere for two months. I absolutely promise that I wasn't abducted by aliens, but I can't promise that I was not temporarily in the Witness Protection Program. But, you know how those things are.

I'm just kidding. I somehow got ridiculously busy. It's not excuse, but, as I said, I'm horrible. In other news, I'm writing again. Working on another first draft. I'm both excited and absolutely terrified. You know, the usual.

How have you fine people been? What did I miss?

3 comments:

  1. I thought you completely disappeared. And now here you are. We all need a break whether we want to admit it or not.

    Things are good with me. Two partials on two different books out. Still waiting on queries to come back. You know, the usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne -- I'm back now. Congratulations! That's great. Can't wait to here more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats right play bazaarwebsites new creating ideas satta king going to your way.

    ReplyDelete