Now, we all know what New Years means: New Year's Resolutions!
And just like usual, I like posting my goals online. Makes me feel accountable. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours. ;-)
- Edit and revise Thief Book, Cordamant's Heir, and Legal Aliens. (That's right. Nothing new. Just making myself get the old stuff done.)
- Mini Goal: Edit 1k words a day.
- Read 65+ books this year.
- Read Complete Works of William Shakespeare (This is the one where we know I've lost my bloody mind. Will count watching it as reading it.)
- Read the Bible cover to cover. (Yes, I've lost my mind. But, after years of my Dad telling me I need to understand the Bible to be educated in Western culture, I've succumbed and will actually read it all.)
- Post 3 times a week. Most likely MWF, but we'll see.
- Get back into the blogosphere and read more blogs.
We'll see how all that goes. Probably, I've lost my mind. How are you doing? What are your resolutions?